Does anyone want to talk automotive, or is blog commenting just another dumping zone? I’m amazed at all the irrelevant comments. On top of that, there is a ton of spam and sneaky characters as Laurie mentions, which use commenting as a way to promote something. Like they say during football season, “Come on, man”, I know you’re out there, tell it like it is!
• Does anyone like the new General Motors or is it a yawn?
• I remember Ford meant, Found On Road Dead or First On Race Day, does it matter anymore?
• Do you have passion for your brand vehicle?
• Does owning a performance vehicle mean you are wild and crazy or just a show off?
• What’s your favorite dream toy?
• Are you a car show buff, a racing enthusiast, someone living in the past a little (like me), or someone just interested in stuff for your vehicle or the latest research you are doing?
So you ask where the heck I am coming from acting this way, well …. go to a store and stand in front of the magazine section. Now look and see how many vehicle magazines there are. Usually there is a lot. Why, because there are so many interests out there its mind boggling.
So loosen up, and let’s start this vehicle party up, vroom, vroom.
I’ll start first. I like performance vehicles and get unglued when I smell racing fuel, since I immediately get flashbacks of wild and crazy racing days, and become crazed for wanting to own a muscle car again! Yes, I was one of those who spent every waking moment and dollar earned on my car. Aaah ….. that was living the life!