By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shopper Outlet Network’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Shopper Outlet Network’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shopper Outlet Network at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Shopper Outlet Network’s web site are provided “as is”. Shopper Outlet Network makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Shopper Outlet Network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Shopper Outlet Network or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Shopper Outlet Network’s Internet site, even if Shopper Outlet Network or a Shopper Outlet Network authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Shopper Outlet Network’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shopper Outlet Network does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Shopper Outlet Network may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Shopper Outlet Network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Shopper Outlet Network has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shopper Outlet Network of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Shopper Outlet Network agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Nevada. If any provision(s) of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. You acknowledge and agree that you will not seek to litigate any claims against Shopper Outlet Network, its parent company or affiliates on a class action or representative party basis and that you shall pursue such claims solely on an individual basis. You and Shopper Outlet Network agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.